Okay so... Any cardio is good cardio, right?
Yes, but what cardiovascular activities are going to be the most effective when wanting to burn more calories? I'm going to break down and share some "pinteresting" cardio ideas that you might find very beneficial!
How many calories you can burn by....
1. Walking (300-400 calories per hour)
2. Running (up to 600 calories per hour)
3. Cycling (around 600 calories per hour)
4. Swimming (up to 600 calories per hour)
5. Jump Rope (typically up to 600 calories per hour, but some can burn up to 700-1,000)
6. HIIT - High Intensity Interval Training (up to 200-270 calories per 20 minutes)
7. Rowing Machine (around 500 calories per hour)
8. Dancing - Zumba (350-650 calories per hour)
These are just some of the more basic and most common cardio ideas, but I know there are so many other options out there with great effects too (such as Barre and Crossfit)!
Here are some cardio ideas you can do at home:
Yes, cardio is great for you but do not forget to eat healthy and include weight training for the best results/benefits!
Have a great rest of your week! I'm actually going to be attending a hip hop class tomorrow night for some cardio! Eek! I will keep you posted. Also, I would absolutely love to hear and see your favorite cardio acitivities! Feel free to comment below! :)