I've had a few requests for the recipe for this yummy overnight oats featured in this picture I took today!
What you need:
- 1/4 cup steel cut oats
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1-2 tbs protein powder (I pictured the one I use!)
- 1/2 tbs chia seeds
- 1/2 tbs hemp seeds (optional)
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tbs peanut butter (optional)
- dark chocolate chips (optional)
Mix all of the dry ingredients in a tupperware, stir in milk and vanilla extract (make sure the protein powder isn't stuck to the bottom), and top with chocolate chips and peanut butter. Cover and place in the fridge overnight! It will be nice and ready for you when you wake up! :) I enjoy this breakfast after a good workout. I do not eat it everyday though!