- 2 teaspoons fresh crushed garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs (I use garlic flavored)
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (I just buy the thin breasts from HEB and I usually cook more than 4)
Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Warm garlic and olive oil to blend flavors. In a separate dish, combine the panko and cheese. Dip the chicken in the oil and garlic mixture, then in the panko and cheese mixture. Place in a shallow baking dish. Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until the chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
- However many fresh green beans you desire, but the recipe said 1 pound (cut the tips and wash)
- Parmeson cheese, recipe said 1/2 cup
- Olive oil, I use about 2-3 tablespoons
- Salt and Pepper to taste (I also use crushed red peppers)
Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Place on a baking sheet (I put aluminum foil down on the baking sheet first). Also, I keep the oven on from the Panko Crusted Chicken (425 degrees Fahrenheit) and bake these bad boys for 10-15 minutes.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Banana Protein Shake
Okay… this shake is freaking amazing. Over the summer, I usually work out in the mid-morning and am done close to lunch time. This shake is perfect for after workouts or if you're like me, then it can be a good lunch!
- 1/2 - 1 whole banana (sometimes I use half and freeze the other half for the next shake)
- a scoop of protein powder (I prefer vanilla and when I use the kind in the picture, I usually just use half a scoop because it has a huge scooper)
- a spoonful (or less) of peanut butter
- 5-6 ice cubes (the more you use, the thicker it gets)
- 1 cup of chocolate milk (its one of the best proteins you can get after a work out!)
Simply blend ingredients with a blender, stick a straw in it, and enjoy! (I use the Ninja blender and I love it!)